Exactly what you need right now: hot steals and deals that’ll keep you cozy, chic and cheerful.
From waist cinchers to neck warmers, these gorgeous items work hard for your money.
(1) What’s better than a bag that holds everything? One that’s bright blue and gold-studded. Cosmopolitan bag, $49; jcpenney.com.
(2) A faux-fur neck warmer takes an old coat into glamour-puss territory. Neck warmer, $49.50; loft.com.
(3) Gleamy gold dots give these black flats go-everywhere potential. Flats, $34.90; express.com.
(4) This top’s gathered neckline and abstract leopard print will make your office basics purr with happiness. Eva Mendes top, $46.95; nyandcompany.com.
(5) A deal you won’t be able to stop bragging about: These five luxe rings are less than seven bucks. Ring set, $6.95; justfab.com.
(6) Because everyone needs a pretty pencil skirt. Flip to page 54 for how-to-wear-it inspiration. Chadwicks of Boston skirt, $39.99 (sizes 4 to 18), $44.99 (sizes 16W to 24W); chadwicks.com.
(7) Quit mining the mall for the perfect clutch–you’ve struck gold with this one. Clutch, $39.50; shoplately.com.
(8) This structured sheath dress will turn any body type into a sexy hourglass. Red hot, indeed. Dress, $49.99; modbeclothing.com. Sizes X5 to XXL.
(9) Super-glam shoes you can actually walk in? Sign us up, Wedges, $35; lulus.com (20% off with code REDBOOK20).
(10) Give your look a sweet, feminine touch–and carve out a waist-with this bow-tied belt. Belt, $39.50; talbots.com.
(11) Army-green skinnies and a cozy sweater are Saturday style at its best. Pants, $34.95; hm.com.
(12) Slip on this bejeweled bracelet and you’re instantly twice as fancy. Cuff, $38; tandjdesigns.com.
(13) Ahoy, there, cutest sweater ever! Sweater, $29.94; oldnavy.com. Sizes X5 to XXL.
(14) Black and blue and soft all over. Scarf, $34.90; express.com.
(15) This necklace is fit for a punk Marie Antoinette. Necklace, $28; shopsuey boutique.com (20% off with code REDBOOK20).
(16) Put a pretty burst of color on your finger. Ring, $40; lovealwaysbysd.com.
(17) Houndstooth boots keep you polished on the slushiest days. Dav boots, $45.99; dllrainwear.com.
(18) These heels are reason to get dressed from the feet up. Heels. $39.95; shoedazzle.com.
(19) A cute hat that won’t flatten your ‘do. Hat, $32; uniquevintage.com.
(20) Such a neat watch: Touch the screen and the numbers disappear. TKO Orlogi watch, $25; tkowatches.com.
(21) A fun take on the chain bracelet. Bracelet, $21; carolinehillcollection.com.
(22) Cap sleeves and a nipped waist make this uber-flattering. O’Sher dress, $44.99; modcloth.com. Sizes S to 3X.
(23) A lush clutch that’s slim enough to fit into your everyday bag, in case of last-minute cocktails. Clutch, $40; shiraleah.com.
(24) Velvet loafers are a comfy way to get fancy feet. Loafers, $29.80; forever21.com.
(25) Like the best bespoke men’s blazer, but cut for a woman’s curves. Jacket, $44.90; windsorstore.com (20% off with code REDBOOK2.0).
(26) Yes, our facts are straight: These booties are $12 with our discount! Ankle boots, $19.99; amiclubwear.com (40% off with code REDBOOK40).
(27) The new star of your necklace collection. Necklace, $43; kirakira.com.
(28) Gloves that say, “Let’s have a snowball fight, dahling.” Gloves, $39.50; anntaylor.com.
(29) These pj bottoms fit way better than his boxers and are so much hotter. Shorts, $24.95; aerie.com.
(30) A sssseriously sssstylish bracelet. Bracelet, $36; gemmasimone.com (20% off with code REDBOOK20).